Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tag This

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


#1 What was I doing 10 years ago? I was working for Niederhauser Metal Works, in a dead end job.


#2 Things on my To-Do List today: Start a "To-Do List".

#3 What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire: Shit myself.

#4 Bad Habits: How many characters can I use on this thing? I don't know if there is enough room to list it all out. I spend way too much money. I give in way too easy to sob stories. I find myself caring about things that shouldn't matter. I chew my toenails while I watch TV. I would like to think that I could do that thing the elk on my page can do and make it a bad habit...........Does that count?


#5 Places I have lived: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Cedar City, Magna, Utah. Pyallup, Washington. Las Vegas, Nevada.


#6 Jobs I have had: Reams, Swen's Schwinn, Stott Inc, SME, Mark Steel, Niederhauser, Southwest Steel, Steel Structures.

#7 Things that people don't know about me: I have three testicles, I can drink beer while standing on my head and I can scratch myself with my antlers.


I tag Donna, Jodi and Kjerstine